Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Sunshine and Some Screaming


I have been wanting to go behind our house ever since all the flowers started blooming. (Thank you spring rain!) So I head back there as soon as the hubby came home yesterday... Audrey was not a fan of me leaving her in the backyard. So, she is screaming like crazy while I am trying to take pictures. Poor baby! I got a couple shots and made my way back home;)

On a scrappy front, one of my goals for this year was to get published. I just got the email that I will be having a card published in CARDS magazine this fall!

Ok, bed time for me- will be back with more soon.

3 comments:

  1. Congratulation on being published! Beautiful flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is ONE GORGEOUS photo!!! Loveeeeeeeeeee it!!!! And WOW WOW WOW!!! CONGRATS on the PUB!! That is sooooooooooooooooo AWESOME!!! YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Photo..I can hear her screaming.hee,hee.
    CONGRATS on getting published...WHOO HOOO!!! GIRLIE!! YOU GO GIRL!!
    Hugs,
    Me

    ReplyDelete