Monday, May 31, 2010

Fantabulous Cricut Challenge #12

You have got to head over to this week's challenge, it is looking like a baby shower!

I used the Wild Card cartridge to make the polka dot banners (it is a shift function) and the heart is from Sweethearts. I stitched the hearts to the banner then taped it all to a tooth pick. I gave these cupcakes to a friend who had a baby a couple of weeks back, plus a couple of pizzas ;) Kinda nice not to have to cook for a night when a little one makes its way to your family!

6 comments:

  1. Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww I loveeeeeeeeeeeeee these!!! ADORABLE!!! And ummmmmmmmmmmmm make sure U check FAVE THINGS today.....just sayin'! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look delicious! I'm sure your friend was most appreciative.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those look delicious! I love the extra touch you added with the banner. It's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply yummy & adorable! Love this project!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Could you possibly MAKE A CUPCAKE LOOK MORE INVITING? Holy cow. Not only is what you designed wonderful but your photograph makes my mouth water!

    ReplyDelete
  6. AWESOME cupcake toppers, Val!!! Yum-O! What a great little idea for a shower or party. Thanks for another super-awesome project!!! :)

    --Lori

    ReplyDelete