Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Park Play

We went to the train park on Saturday morning. It was overcast, but it made for a little bit more humidity than usual. Audrey saw the carousel and was running to hop on it. She hasn't met a carousel she hasn't liked :) A few weeks ago I won a pair of cutey booty bottoms (they are the sweetest, and the packaging is awesome!) from Pluff Mudd Studio. Make sure to become a follower, she always has fun giveaways and cute tips. Been working on some different crafts, and got to scrap with lots of fun people over the weekend...always nice to get out of the house once in a while!




7 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures! And those bottoms are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pictures turned out so cute!! Super adorable cutey booty bottoms! I want one of those!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You take beautiful photos -- and she's soooo CUTE!!! Thanks for the love on my blog -- I had such a blast visiting Pennsylvania!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great shots!! I especially like the one at the gate. You've got such a talent for photography!! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I love love love love love the train park!!! Brookie's surgeon always has a party there every year for his laser kids!!!! Audrey looks soooooooooooooooooo cute! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful photos. I still need to find out what kind of camera you use. I'm shopping for a new one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Audrey is a princess, what a beautiful girl!

    ReplyDelete