Monday, September 27, 2010

Fatabulous Cricut Challenge #29

I could not wait to scrap these pictures! The title is from Once Upon a Princess and the heart, star, and circles are from Gypsy Wanderings. I had first cut the top layer of drama queen in an orange but it really didn't pop. So, I took the dark purple from her sunglasses and used that- instant pop! I am surprised I even had a sheet of purple cardstock, not a color that I use to often...purple is growing on me :)

September 27th –National Sewing Month:
Create a project using some type of stitching -hand, machine, faux stitching



11 comments:

  1. Adorable layout and what a little cutie you have.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too Cute! Purple seems to be the "hot" color this fall!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Valerie this is soooooo cute... what a fun little girl! Great Layout!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh so so so so FUN!! I loveeeeeeeeeee those photos of Audrey...and LOVING that title!!! Tooooooooooooooooo CUTE!!!!!!! Can't wait to see you on Saturday...it has been wayyyyyyyyy too long girl! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute! The purple title letters are wonderful - they really do pop against the orange!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so adorable Val! I love all your stitching and the purple title is perfect with those sweet little glasses. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How cute, here is my project:

    http://want2scrap.blogspot.com/2010/09/scrap-shotz-october-reveal.html

    ReplyDelete