Monday, February 28, 2011

Challenges for This Week




Create a shaped card something other then a square or rectangle.
I used the Indie Art cartridge to create a tape...I couldn't think of a sentiment, but my hubby did for me! This is my last Fantablous Cricut challenge as a design team member. It has been such a wonderful experience, and I feel so blessed to had been there from the beginning and see it grow! Robin and the entire crew are such a great group of ladies.

And, now for more fun!


This is my first week as a design team member over at These Are a Few of My Favorite Things!
The current challenge is -"These are a Few of My Favorite Features!"

 I have a pile of pictures of the kids doing their famous picture faces! If they know I am taking a picture of them- the eyes close and the face gets all scrunchy. It totally cracks me up!

Be sure to play along, there is a prize pack from Bella Blvd! And. design team member is Diana is also doing a giveaway for this challenge on her blog.

15 comments:

  1. Cute faces! My daughter is at the stage where she puts a hand in front of her face. Not so cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute tape card!!! I dig it!!

    Hugz,
    Ash

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww! Val! We will miss you over at FCCB! Congratulaions on your new adventure!

    Hugs,
    Saundra :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. GREAT projects, Valerie!!
    LOVE the gorgeous photo's!

    XXXJenneke

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun card Val, I have loved working with you at FCCB you are wonderful and such a talented lady. Thank you so much!
    Robin :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card...funny, but I think my kids wouldn't know what this is...I'm feeling old! I'll miss your creations at FCCB...but I'm off to check out These Are a Few of My Favorite Things...I'll see you there...thanks for the tip! :-)

    ~Sharon C.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your projects! That tape card is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun series of photos! Great layout Val :).

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the titles on both of your adorable projects. The photos are sooo cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a super card! It reminds me of my high school days.
    What a lovely layout too! You really do have a fabulous talent with your scrapbook pages.
    I'll miss you at FCCB.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh Val! I love love love love that card...and that lo makes me soooooooooooo HAPPY!! LOVE IT! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  12. How adorable are those pictures.........great layout! And the card is very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your husband is so creative !!! Say Hi to him ;-)
    Thanks for commenting in my blog ;-)
    Maria Elena.-
    http://mariaelenaworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the tape card! What a great thing to scrapbook about also. There are some funny things about kids that are just priceless, and great to preserve in scrapbooks.

    ReplyDelete