I don't think I have gone more than a week of posting in a very long time, if ever! Well, I have been on a spring cleaning/organizing rampage:)
I am still not close to done, but did want to share the first phase- which was stamp organization. All of my acrylic stamps are now in binders. One for all shape stamps and one for alpha stamps. I used We R Memory Keepers page sleeves, because they are a little bit sturdier than the regular ones that you will find at the office supply store.I also thinned out my regular rubber stamps. They now all fit in a small 3 drawer container.
Here are a couple of pages of the acrylic stamp pages. I took out all the outer packaging of small stamps, and adhered the plastic backing with a sticky dot on white card stock. I slid larger sets directly in the page protector.
The alphabet stamps were also slid into page sleeves. I do have a few sheets of Technique Tuesday stamps, which are conveniently already set up for a three ring binder.
Embossing organization coming soon!