Friday, May 20, 2011

Let's Talk Food

A couple weeks back we went to a restaurant off my wish list. Yep, I have a list of places that I really want to try! There are a variety of places, some a little fancy- but most are great hole in the wall types that catch my eye.
One of my all time favorite dishes is a chile relleno meal that is at a drive through Mexican restaurant. And, they are open 24 hours a day.  I will admit to ordering that dish pretty close to breakfast time!
On vacation, I read Kitchen Confidential, Anthony Bourdain's book. Since it was given to me, I would love to pass it along to someone that is interested! Just leave me a comment on this post (and I am curious what your favorite food is!) I will pick a winner next Wednesday. And if you like, I will add a couple scrappy goodies to the package:)


4 comments:

  1. Awesome! I love Indian Food. I can eat a good Chicken Tikka Masala any day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Italian... yummmmmmmmmmmm!! I owe my thighs to my love of pasta! LOL!! I loveeeeeeeeeee that photo of you! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love trying new restaurants... well, when they are good at least *LOL* My all time favorite food is Thai, but Mexican food is a close second (the tex mex type style with things like green chile.) I love spicy stuff. The photo of you is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Mexican food. Bring on the fajitas, pico de gallo, and queso. Yummo. P.S. - I also am a cheesecake fanatic. LOL :)

    ReplyDelete