Thursday, November 10, 2011

Christmas Cards!

After 5 years of attempting to make all my Christmas cards...it finally happened! It just took me starting before Halloween to get it completed:)  Some things that helped me push through this:
1. Gather all your holiday papers and embellishments so you aren't searching for items when in card making mode.

2. Find a design that works for you, and do 3 or 4 the same way to keep the flow going. I would do a couple just with snowflakes, and do variations with paper or embellishments.

3. Feeling creatively blocked? Check the internet or magazines for Christmas inspiration.

OK, here is round 1!

5 comments:

  1. Your cards are all great. I really need to get started on Christmas cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What fun cards. I love making Christmas cards, but with a new baby, I'm planning on sending photo cards this year. I may have to make a few cards for special family and friends - just to get my handmade Christmas card fix!

    ~ JD ~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are beautiful! How special to get a handmade card at Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cards! Love your choice of colors :)
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woot!! Woot!! These are AWESOME!!! I loveeeeeeeeeee all the Christmas critters! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete