Friday, December 16, 2011

Jingle Around the Block

Ooh, how I love December! My camera was going to be rather pricey to fix, so I traded it in for a Canon powershot. So far, I have been really happy with it. Small camera, but it has a really large screen on the back. My brother has an SLR he doesn't really use because of its larger size. We are gonna work a deal out, I plan on taking it off his hands:)
My little December smash mini book has been cruising right along. I think taking the pressure off of having to take a photo everyday has really helped me. Just been printing out pictures every few days at Walgreen's and scrapping them in spurts of free time. I'll show some more pages of it next week.

Off to Audrey's little Christmas party! Have a wonderful and safe weekend.

4 comments:

  1. Loveeeeee the photos...and yayyyyyyyy for her party and the new camera!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the train. Hope the camera swap works out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stopping by to wish you and your family a Happy Holiday Season!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So happy to hear that you got another camera. I went through camera drama last month. It was not fun. Love that train. :)

    ReplyDelete