Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Back in Business


 Capri, checked of the must see list

Taking a week off from blogging turned into about four months rather quickly! My mom and I took the kids on a spring break trip to San Diego, and right about that time I developed an infection...that turned into a nightmare. And honestly, it isn't fully straightened out, but much more manageable than it has been for a few months. I have a new found respect for people that have chronic pain. 
Lots of the usual has gone on, and some fun things with the family. The hubby and I spent a couple of weeks on vacation, a lovely Mediterranean cruise with a few days of Rome squeezed in before and after. We set up a small pool in the backyard, I don't know why we didn't think of this about ten years ago when we moved in, it has made the heat much more bearable. 
I have been doing a few crafts here and there, I am ready to share and see what all everyone else has been up to! (Ooh, and I did do a blog makeover:)

1 comments:

  1. So glad you are doing better!! YAY!!! So excited you got some awesome vacay time in too!!!!! :) Miss you my friend.. hoping we can see each other soon!!!

    ReplyDelete