Friday, January 4, 2013

December Daily 2012




Here it is, my December daily. Or as I like to say, my December "not so daily." My photos either fall into the category of events, or just random pictures took throughout the month of November/December.
It ended up being a chunky little book. I did use the Studio Calico December Daily kit for this. For me, it was worth it for the convenience of having all the supplies ready to go. Trust me, this was one of the few projects that was actually completed this year, it was stress free!
A tree picture. First page. Allot of my pictures were Instagrams...I just re-sized in Picasa and printed at Walgreens.
Polar Express pages...
Some Las Vegas and botanical gardens luminaries.
Preschool crafts and home decorations.
Whew, we are halfway there. I'll post part two soon:)








3 comments:

  1. Loveeeeeeee it!! You got some great pics!!! And you made it (well your tree and your daughter!! LOL!) into my DD!!!! :) And YOU and your boy made it into my recap post!! You are quite the popular girl on my bloggy!! LOL! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is awesome, I need to put mine together. Mine is also not so daily...lol. Thanks for the inspiration!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete