Tuesday, April 5, 2011

April Scrapbook Sussies

You have got to check out the April kit! I had such a fun weekend scrapping my way through the kit...And, I still have a couple of sides of printed papers I haven't even gotten to yet.

 We went to see monster trucks a couple of weeks ago, and I loved how perfectly the embellishments and papers matched for this layout.
 Look ma- a two pager! This one was allot of fun to do.
 This is the April Sketch, I have been wanting to scrap her first haircut so bad!
And a Spring card. I always need extra cards!


I have a tutorial that I really want to do with this kit, so hopefully I can get it going by the end of the week:)

2 comments:

  1. OMYGOSH!! Did you take Audrey to Cool Cuts on Bell for her haircut?? We take Brookie there! I love love love love all of these!! AMAZING girl!:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete