I do still have quite a few manual dies...Sizzix, Quickutz, Spellbinders-just couldn't part with them even after getting a Cricut. So, I decided to split them out by brand. Then I somewhat grouped them by type and size.Yes, this part took a while to do. I then cut all the shapes out and glued to paper to make a die cut book. Both the die and cut out out have been numbered.
I have a few border punches, so I used the same concept for those. For all the time it took to get this system up, I can say that it was worth my effort. Now I know exactly what I have and where I can find it!
And yes, Happy Easter! This is my sister and I back then...I love how my momma dressed us all up!