Sunday, April 24, 2011

Die Cut Organization

 I do still have quite a few manual dies...Sizzix, Quickutz, Spellbinders-just couldn't part with them even after getting a Cricut. So, I decided to split them out by brand. Then I somewhat grouped them by type and size.
Yes, this part took a while to do. I then cut all the shapes out and glued to paper to make a die cut book. Both the die and cut out out have been numbered.


I have a few border punches, so I used the same concept for those. For all the time it took to get this system up, I can say that it was worth my effort. Now I know exactly what I have and where I can find it!

And yes, Happy Easter! This is my sister and I back then...I love how my momma dressed us all up!

4 comments:

  1. Girl, we must be on the same page because I also have my punches organized in a little mini book that I made and decorated. I don't have my die cuts organized like yours, though. I should think about doing that even though I only have a few. Love that photo of you and your sister! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww adorable photo of you and your sister. Happy Easter to ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMYGOSH!! You two are ADORABLE!!!!! I love it!! And what a great idea for your dies!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! You're so organized! I wish my wife or I were like that!
    Our Buenos Aires apartments is very clean and organized, but as regards as food, we wish to be like you.

    ReplyDelete