Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Birthday Beach Style

My in-laws graciously hosted the whole family for Audrey's birthday, it was wonderful! Talk about stress free for me:)
Cupcake toppers and custom tag graphics are from Pluff Mudd Studio. She did such a great job in helping me craft for the party.
I took a few beach buckets from Micheal's (they were spring ones on clearance for a dollar) and played around with cutting vinyl. Not too hard to master, you just never know what you are getting yourself into when trying something new!

4 comments:

  1. So cute! Love the cupcake "tree". Being a January baby, I always wanted a beach party! :) Cute pails too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super adorable party decor. Gotta get some of these printables soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How FUN!!! Wish her a Happy Birthday from me and Brookie!! I loveeeeeeee those cupcake toppers and that tag! Soooooooooooooo fun! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the toppers and the pail is way to cute. tfs awesome projects. glad you participated on Decorate to celebrate! became a follower. would love it if you had e-mail so I could keep up with your projects!
    parkernana5@cox.net
    http://mybugandmecreate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete