Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Back in the Saddle Again



Feels like it has been a while! I had an on and off again stomach bug last week, not fun. But, on the bright side I rested up quite a bit, and feel ready to take on September.


Something that I have to share!! While in Wal Mart I always check out the scrapbooking aisle. It is usually rather sparse, but there were some surprises this round! Tons of Halloween stuff for 97 cents. The cards come 8 in a pack with envelopes. It took some will power to not get all the different styles, but I think 24 Halloween cards should hold me over ;)

3 comments:

  1. I saw this stuff in Walmart and I was thinking about making some Frankenstein cards similar to those. I am going to have to get some of these goodies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear you were sick!! Hoping you are feeling 100% now!! AWESOME finds at Wally world!! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you are feeling better soon. Hugs. Didn't know Walmart had such cute crafty items. Will have to check it out. :)

    ReplyDelete