Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Camping Mini Album

The entire album was cut with the Cricut, I think it was the Gypsy Wanderings cartridge. It has 3 different sheets- one with a plain edge, scallop edge, and a curved edge. I cut the book with  double sided patterned papers so I wouldn't have to cover the backs of pages. The holes were already cut with the Cricut, so it was quick to pull together. I took my scrap drawers out and just started trimming away.
The pictures are all 2x3, so this album is fairly small, but a great way to document a weekend trip.

6 comments:

  1. I will have to look at Gypsy wanderings. I didn't realize there was a cut to make a mini. Love how your mini turned out.
    http://digipage-blog.everything-digital-scrapbooking.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhhhhhhh I love love love this!! LOVING the photos and the BEARS!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow very nice you did a great job tfs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such an adorable book!!! Gets me in the mood to create one!! TFS!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. EEEK...this is fabulous and adorable. Love this.
    And thanks for the sweet comment on the Lessology blog. :)

    ReplyDelete