Tuesday, January 3, 2012

End Of Year

I would say this is my word for 2012. Focus. Need to keep focus on the important stuff and not worry about the rest.

Here we all are on Christmas eve. Right before heading off to church.


We took a quick side trip to San Antonio for the Alamo Bowl. Very exciting stuff!

New Year's eve with my side of the family, and three boxers. We were party animals;)

I am a little over halfway complete on my December mini album. Going to pick up the last pack of pictures from Walgreen's today. Cannot wait to share!

2 comments:

  1. Loveeeeeeee the family photo and that adorable boxer!! And LOVING your OLW for this year! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you - Happy New Year to you and your family as well. Such a lovely picture of the family thanks for sharing. BTW - Long time no see lol - well good to see you!!!

    ReplyDelete