Thursday, January 19, 2012

Valentines Cards-Cricut Style

It is Valentine cards time! I used the Teresa Collins Sophisticated Cricut cartridge on all of these cards. Let me just say, this cartridge rocks! 
I would really like to use my Cricut more...but here is my problem. My machine sits in a loft area right besides both kids rooms. And I kinda feel like I have to wait super late to not wake them up. Maybe move the machine over to my bedroom for all cutting?! I love it when my craft supplies start taking over the house;)

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I love the stitching on the first 2 cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all of these cards, but the last one is my favorite!! It makes me want to get this cart.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love loveeeeeeeee these Val!! LOVING that big "US" on that last one! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete