Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Bee Card

Cricut Cardz Challenge 102 is to use some type of stitching on your card. Once I got this honeycomb paper, I knew I wanted to make a bee card. So, a little bit of blue stitching was added for fun:) The bee was from the Just Because Cards Cricut cartridge. It did have another layer to it, but decided not to add it, I like the blue hearts all by themselves!

We (I mean my husband;) ripped out our carpet on the stairs, and is in process of painting them. This makes me really happy. We have had the carpet for over ten years, and it was time to go. Eventually we are gonna get this house carpet free!

5 comments:

  1. Tooooooo cute!! I loveeeeee that stitching!! And YAY for carpet free!! I would LOVE to do that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card! I love the blue stitching, it looks amazing! Thanks for playing with us this week at Cricut Cardz Challenge with Cardz TV! Hope you come back again soon :)

    michelle
    http://mumoftwoblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card and a wonderful job with the stitching, thanks for joining CCC!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super creative design. I want to get rid of carpet too. I sooo love hardwood floors. :)

    ReplyDelete