Monday, February 6, 2012

Valentine Poofs



Challenge #17 at Decorate To Celebrate is to create any project to be used as a party decoration (or party supply) for a Valentine's Day Party!!

I have been sitting on the Martha Stewart shredding scissors for about a year with no usage. I got my money's worth after shredding up all these poofs! You make the regular tissue paper flowers, then start cutting away to give them a little texture. I cute the hearts with the Sizzix...and thought about glittering them. But, these are hanging over my dining room table, and fallen glitter in breakfast would not go over too well;)

8 comments:

  1. This is so awesome!! I love the poofs!! I have some of those scissors so I am going to have to scraplift this idea from you!! Thanks so much for the inspiration and for playing along at Decorate to Celebrate!

    Lisa
    Decorate to Celebrate DTM
    indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG absolutely beautiful - you make me want to go out and buy MS scissors thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh I love love love love love love this!!! Soooooooo fun! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you for joining us at decorate to celebrate for the valentine challenge really pretty and very creative.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are SO AWESOME!! I love them -- What a COOL idea!! See... I KNEW I needed those scissors!! :)

    Thanks so much for decorating your celebrations at the Decorate To Celebrate! Challenge Blog!

    Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com
    and Decorate To Celebrate!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty and thank you for joining us over at Decorate to Celebrate!!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great idea and so cute! Thanks for playing along with us at Decorate to Celebrate.

    ReplyDelete